Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fun Target Finds


Caroline and I did a little shopping at Target while Addie was at Dance class yesterday.  They had these Leopard flats on sale for $12.  The lady in front of me at check-out was wearing red skinnies, a chambray shirt, and leopard flats.  I may be stealing that outfit idea!  One strange thing about these shoes is they run extremely small.  I wear a 7 or 7 1/2 and I had to get a 9.


Caroline wanted to look around in the Halloween section and I was very happy to find these Organic Clif Kid bars.  I buy these sometimes anyway and these are party sized so they make great after school or lunchbox snacks.  I tried one and they are yummy.  They came in a brownie flavor as well.  Also in the Halloween section was a big box of individual serving sizes of Pirate's Booty and Annie's bunny grahams.  I didn't get them yesterday, but I think I will go back and pick some up.


And obviously, this was not from Target, but the backpack.  She taped it to the coffee table. It made me laugh. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment