Monday, October 1, 2012

Bye Bye Biggest Loser

 
 
I'm in mourning.  As of today, The Biggest Loser is no longer on Netflix.  I started watching it from Season 1 several months ago, and I love it!  It is so inspiring, but it's gone now.  I noticed last week that they added "Available until October 1" and I freaked out.  I was only on Season 8!  I was trying to catch up and be ready for January when the new season premieres.  Oh well.  We don't have cable, satellite, or DVR anymore, so we generally watch only Netflix.  I also enjoyed watching it while on the treadmill at the gym.  But no more....okay, I'm done whining.  How was your weekend?  We got an unexpected free Saturday because Caroline's soccer game was "rained out".  Yeah....there was no rain....not sure what was up with that Parks and Rec.  So we went shopping at the mall for awhile.  It was also Chippers last regular season games at Turner field, so I watched a little of that with Mike (he buys the MLB subscription each year and we watch on Boxee).  I'm so glad they've made it to the playoffs! Chipper's retirement is making us feel really old.  He's been playing about the same amount of time as we've been married, and he's around the same age.  Time flies.  Sunday, we went to church, and then on a walk on the new Meadow Valley Trail.  Caroline still had on her church clothes. :)


I was pretty burned out on cooking, yep it happens, so Mike made these yummy burgers for dinner.  Addie thought they were so funny because they were so tall.


Then we settled in and watched The Season 8 finale of The Biggest Loser.  I thought it was quite amusing that while everyone else out in TV land was watching all the new Fall premieres, we were watching a 2 year old season finale.  Ha.  I took this cute picture of the pets relaxing together while we watched TV.  See, dogs and cats do get along!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment