Friday, August 31, 2012

Red Pepper & Feta Spread

I don't have much to say today because I volunteered at school this morning and worked this afternoon.  But as I was having a snack, I thought it would be a good product to share.  It's called Mt Vikos Taverna Meze Red Pepper & Feta Spread.  I can't even claim to have found it.  Mike and Addie brought it home from Ozark Natural Foods on one of their shopping trips together.  I love this stuff!  I usually eat it with reduced fat Triscuits, but I've even used it as a topping for my scrambled eggs.  I eat eggs a lot for protein at breakfast, so I'm always looking for different ways to top them.  These spreads also come in other flavors like Artichoke and Roasted Eggplant.  I haven't tried any of the others because I love this one so much.  I'll try to branch out eventually. If you're looking to change up your snacking, try this.  To see if a store near you carries this spread, go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment